Thursday, June 25, 2009

1976 Gottlieb Target Alpha Pinball






Here are some pictures of a 1976 Gottlieb Target Alpha Pinball machine that I am going to restore. There are defiantly some problems with this machine. At some point in this machines life is has sat in some water and I will need to replace the bottom panel, one cabinet brace, and the front coin door panel. Most of the graphics on the head of the machine is missing so I will have to repaint the entire cabinet to make everything match up. I am also going to have to touch up the backglass, there is a lot of flaking paint. The playfield is in good shape and will only need minor touch ups. These pictures show the condition of the machine when I got it and some of the tear down process. I will be updating the pictures as the restoration progresses.

1 comment: